Wingate by Wyndham Calgary South Policies
General Hotel Policies
- Guaranteed Check in: 3:00 p.m.
- Check out: 11:00 a.m.
- Children stay for free under the age of 17
- Avis Car Rental on site
- Cots are available upon request for $15 per night plus applicable taxes. Based on availability.
- Playpens can be provided free of charge upon request. Based on availability.
- Fitness Center is open to registered guests between 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- 24 hour Business Center available to registered guests.
- Our complimentary Breakfast Bar will be open to registered guests on Monday - Friday between 6 a.m. - 10 a.m. On Saturday and Sunday between 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. On statutory holidays the Breakfast Bar will follow weekend hours of operation.
- 100% non-smoking facility. Any guests who smoke in their rooms will automatically be charged a non-refundable $250.00 smoking fee plus applicable taxes. Guests who are booked in for more than one night will be asked to vacate the property.
- A non-refundable charge of $25.00 per night for the first four nights plus applicable taxes will be applied for each pet.
- Maximum of two pets per room.
- A pet sanitation fee of $150 plus applicable taxes may be charged where applicable.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in room unless written permission is obtained from the General Manager.
- Pets must remain on a leash in all public areas of the hotel.
- Owners whose pets cause a disturbance to other guests may be asked to leave the hotel or provide compensation for lost revenue.
- Service pets are welcome free of charge provided owners are able to provide the proper permits.
- Pet owners will be required to sign our Pet Agreement form upon arrival.
To view a copy of our Pet Agreement form, click here. This document will provide a detailed list of our rules and regulations regarding pets in the hotel.
Our kitchenette policy applies only to those rooms that have a full kitchenette installed.
- Kitchen supplies such as cookware will only be provided on reservations made for a minimum of three nights.
- Guests are not permitted to use kitchen supplies not provided by the hotel. Cookware and appliances brought from home or purchased outside the hotel are not to be used within our guest rooms.
- Our pool area is open from 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.
- Pool area is unsupervised. Guests must use at their own discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Life jackets are not provided by the hotel. Guests must bring their own.
- Pool accessories such as floats and inflatables are not available via the hotel.
- Swim wear and other accessories such as disposable waterproof diapers for toddlers are not provided by the hotel.